Senior Go Developer
Technology – Berlin
Senior Go Developer / DevOps
Frontier Car Group builds and runs marketplaces focused on emerging markets in the auto sector. The focus of FCG is to increase efficiency of these markets through technology and infrastructure creation.
At Frontier Car Group you'll work with colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. Our teams are proud of their brands and products, and are ready to go beyond what is needed to contribute to the company success. Your desire to innovate and experiment will always be encouraged.
We are looking for an senior Go Developer with DevOps experience who enjoys working in an enthusiastic working environment and loves to build great apps from scratch.
Your primary focus will be API development in Go for a soft real-time auction app as well as related DevOps duties. You’ll be working in a cross-functional team with Android, iOS, backend and frontend developers and designers. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. We will give you the opportunity to realize your ideas and to shape your own way of working.
- At least 3 years of professional Go development experience
- Strong knowledge of Go’s standard library and common code patterns
- Understanding of good HTTP API design principles, patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source Go ecosystem and libraries
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with at least one automated configuration tool (Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Working understanding of Git
- Experience working in cross-functional teams a plus
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
We offer the possibility to work together with a team of experts in different areas like frontend, backend, full stack development, DevOps, iOS, Android and QA.
Office in the city center of Berlin
An international team of smart and enthusiastic people
Open mindset for new technologies and processes
Vibrant team culture