Intern in Online Marketing (m/f)
Marketing – Berlin
Get a chance to intern at one of Europe's fastest growing tech company
Frontier Car Group (FCG) is the fastest growing tech company in Europe. We build and run marketplaces focused on emerging markets in the automotive sector. Our focus is to increase efficiency for both consumers and car dealers in these markets through technology and infrastructure creation. We do so by selling cars in the hundreds of millions of dollars every year.
We’re headquartered in Berlin, and our family of team members is approaching 1,000 people globally since only 18 months from inception, with local offices in Berlin, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Pakistan, Indonesia and Nigeria.
At FCG you'll get the opportunity to work alongside experienced and passionate company-builders who are proud of the success achieved so far, but even more excited about what is in the future! With backing from world-class investors such as Balderton Capital, TPG, NEA and Partech Ventures we’re confident that the journey will be both fun and challenging!
This role requires excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
In this role:
- You will have the ability to work both independently as well as lead projects, collaborating with not only your colleagues in the marketing team but also from other departments.
- You will develop your knowledge of Marketing from the basics to strategy as well as measuring and reporting by managing marketing budget of several million dollars annually
- You will help further improve and maintain a newly established Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for our commercial customers.
- You will help grow our marketing mix by planning and executing new online marketing campaigns: Display, Affiliate, Partnerships etc.
- You will launch lead-generation campaigns to help attract partner companies to our platform.
- You’ll have access to industry leading marketing software, allowing you to dig into data to properly analyse and measure the effects of your campaigns.
Your experience & skills
- Being passionate about developing, learning and growing (both yourself and the business) is the most key skill.
- You are passionate about and have a clear understanding of modern media, communication and the digital world.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Ideally, you have already had the opportunity to gain practical experience through an internship or business study in the field of online Marketing.
- You are a confident communicator, you have very good time management and you grow even stronger when challenged.
- You are comfortable with small designs and writing.
- You speak your mind and you enjoy to develop new ideas with others.
What we offer you
- Office in the city centre of Berlin (Alexanderplatz).
- German courses in the office if you don’t already speak German.
- A generous budget for trainings of your choice.
- Fun team events
- An international team of A-class members with previous experience of buying, building and selling unicorns
- Open mindset for new technologies and processes.
- Vibrant team culture with team members from all over the world
Please submit your application in English and let us know when you are available to start your new adventure with us!